This site shows the new line-up of Panasonic projectors and provides
detailed information for home use and business use projectors.
Wireless Manager ME 5.5g for Windows
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen
display images from a PC to the PT-DZ570*/DW530*/DX500*/
FW430*/FX400*/FW300NT/FW300**/F300NT/F300**/VX400NT/LB90NT. Be sure to
uninstall the old version of the software
before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/
VX400NT / LB90NT
There are some restrictions on usable functions, but application is possible to the following models:
PT-LB20NT, PT-LB30NT, PT-LB50NT, PT-LB51NT, PT-LB55NT, PT-LB60NT, PT-LW80NT, PT-LB80NT, PT-LB75NT,
PT-FW100NT, PT-F100NT, PT-F200NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
|Latest Version||Version 5.5g (5532.5506.5518)
Click buttons below to check out version information.
Modifications from Wireless Manager ME 5.5f (5527.5506.5517)
• Version 5.5g supported the USB Display function of the PT-VX400NT.
|CPU||Intel® Pentium® III 800 MHｚ or faster, or compatible processor
(1 GHz or faster is recommended when using live mode.)
|RAM||256 MB or more|
|Free hard disk capacity||60 MB or more|
|Hardware conditions||CD-ROM drive or DVD drive (for installing software and viewing the operation manual)|
|Wireless LAN||For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) is necessary.
|Web Browser||Internet Explorer® 6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0|
• Note that Operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows® XP and Windows Vista®
Microsoft Windows® XP: SP3 or before
Microsoft Windows Vista®: SP1 or before
Microsoft Windows® 7: SP1 or before
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n, connect in infrastructure mode using a wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point, all of which are compatible with 11n.
Precautions when using Windows Vista®/Windows® 7
- • The following limitation is applied to the projection of Launcher to the projector screen:
– Software installed: Launcher is displayed. – Software not installed: When Windows Aero is engaged, the launcher is displayed.
When Windows Aero is disengaged, the launcher is not displayed.
- • When using a Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 computer, you must be logged in to an administrator account in order to use the secondary display transmission function.
Note that this function cannot be used in some operating environments.
- • When changing the graphic function with a personal computer having the Switchable Graphics function, stop the live operation.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice. Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WMme5.5g_win.exe. This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMme5.5g_win.
2. Double click the Setup1 icon in the WirelessManagerME5.5g folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
Operating Instructions of Wireless Manager ME 5.5 for Windows
|ENGLISH (6.0MB)||FRENCH (6.2MB)||GERMAN (6.1MB)||ITALIAN (5.9MB)|
|KOREAN (6.2MB)||RUSSIAN (6.1MB)||SPANISH (5.9MB)|
Compatible Projector List
USB driver for the USB display function (only for the PT-VX400NT)
If you are connecting the USB cable for the first time, it is necessary to install a USB driver. Go through the following steps to install the USB driver. The USB display function is only available when the projector supports the USB display function.
Downloading the USB driver
Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice. Once the installer has been downloaded, double click usb_driver.exe. This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named USB_Display_Driver.
Installing the USB driver (For the first time when you connect the USB cable)
1. When the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen appears, select "No, not this time" and click the "Next" button.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)", and click the "Next" button.
3. Select "Search for the best driver in these locations", click the "Browse" button under "Include this location in the search", select the "USBDriver" folder downloaded using the "Browse For Folder" dialog box, and click the "OK" button.
4. It is now time to return to wizard screen, so click the "Next" button.
5. The "Hardware Installation" screen is displayed, so click the "Continue Anyway" button.
If you are using a PC running Windows Vista® or Widows® 7, select "Install this driver software anyway" on "Windows security" screen.
6. When the "Completing the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen appears, click the "Finish" button.
If you change the USB port on the PC, it is necessary to perform the above-described operating again.