To receive automatic notification of driver updates click Profile above.
*This package provides the utility to update Intel(R) Boot Agent for the following ThinkPad computers with the: - IBM 10/100 EtherJet Mini-PCI Adapter with 56K Modem (Intel MiniPCI Ethernet/Modem Combo Card), - Intel PRO/100 SP Mobile Combo adapter,or - Intel MiniPCI Ethernet Card.
This driver will now automatically extract to your hard disk drive. It will only extract under Microsoft
Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Me, Microsoft Windows NT, and Microsoft Windows 2000.
This Additional Information field contains the following sections:
I. Summary of changes
II. Installation instructions
III. Determining which version is installed
I. Summary of changes version 2.6
- (New) Initially installed in the Intel MiniPCI Ethernet/Modem Combo Card and the Intel MiniPCI Ethernet
card for ThinkPad A20m, A20p, T20, and X20. version 3.0.03
- (New) Improved system boot time.
- (New) Modified the Intel(R) Boot Agent setup menu.
- (New) Improved system boot time with 0-second wait option.
- (New) Addressed issues with Windows 2000 unattended install.
- (New) Updated PXE base code to Build 82. version 4.0.17 - (New) Support for ThinkPad TransNote
- (New) Addressed resource conflict with Windows 98 when installing.
- (New) Updated PXE base code to Build 83.
Versions 4.0.15 and 4.0.17 requires particular ThinkPad BIOS versions (listed below) for WOL based remote
installations. If you plan to do remote installations with IBA 4.0.15 or IBA 4.0.17, please use these
newer ThinkPad BIOS versions, or the ThinkPad may hang on boot.